Mountie Bounty is a great way to secure your food allowance and take advantage of other campus services.
This convenient debit plan allows you to place dollar amounts on your Mountaineer Card for later use. This service offers security for the card-bearer and the ability to add value to the card at any time at WVU or from home. There are no set-up fees and no minimum balances are required. When the card is swiped through a reader, like those used for credit cards, the account number on the card’s magnetic stripe is read and the purchase amount is deducted from the balance in your prepaid account. This service allows you to use your funds only for the purposes you choose. Balances are carried forward each year, but be sure to read our debit regulations so that you understand your entitlements for the plan.
Mountie Bounty allows you to place money in an account to be used at various locations across campus. Mountie Bounty may be used at :
- WVU Dining Facilities
- Bits & Bites
- Brew & Gold
- Burger King
- Lyon’s Den
- Saikou Sushi
- Sports Café
- Waterfront Café
- Da Vinci’s
- WVU Dining Halls
- Arnold’s American Diner
- Boreman Bistro
- Café Evansdale
- Summit Cafe
- The Terrace Room at Stalnaker
- Burger King on Patteson Dr.
- Campus Canteen on High St.
- CVS on Earl Core Rd., High St., Pineview Dr. & Star City
- Little General Stores on Van Voorhis Rd. & Willey St.
- Panera Bread on Patteson Dr. and Willey St.
- The Greeks on Beechurst Ave.
- Laundry Facilities in all Residence Halls
- Printing in Computer Labs and Libraries
- Select Vending Machines
- Sheetz at University Place on University Ave.
- WVU Bookstores
- WVU Copy Centers
- WVU Pharmacy
- WVU Technology Support Centers
- WVU Parking Office
Your account will be activated when you deposit money electronically at http://mymountaineercard.wvu.edu/ by using your credit card.
Refunds will only be made at the time of graduation, withdrawal from WVU or termination of WVU employment. Note: If there is a balance due on the student account, any refund will go to offset the balance due. There may be a processing fee on refunds issued.